Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, March 18, 2011

What did Molly (or Diana Ross) Ever do to Tyra?



Because they've got to have beef for her to saddle Molly with such an unflattering weave and then dare blaspheme Miss Ross as the inspiration


(Well even she'd better match up her natural hair color to the weave for one thing!)




Now I give props to Tyra for abstaining in Cycle 16 from her usual fave Snow Miser hair and eyebrows this season, but she must be taking some Mean Girls type pleasure in fudging with Molly like this




(Why so blue, sugarplum?)


(oh... right...)



Shame! 


Now Tyra, my little amateur sadist, sashay away



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!