Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh Mr Porter: Jil Sander Spring Suggestions




(Grey, navy and pink striped ribbed cuff t-shirt, Jil Sander, $395 at www.mrporter.com)




An email came my way today labelled "Essential Jil Sander". 'Essential' has become one of those oft-used words now regulated to hyperbole purgatory, just flapping around without meaning or direction.

But this time, the essentials are truly divine inspirations




(Teal cotton blend tab front slim pants, Jil Sander, $595 at www.mrporter.com)



Need these crisp pants in this refreshing burst of mint. What a wake up for my Winter weary wardrobe.











(Wool/mohair single breasted blazer with pocket trim, Jil Sander, $1,475 at www.mrporter.com)




Slightly Michael Jackson late stage when he didn't realize the Cold War was over, but I'd pair it down with rolled leg, torn knee khakis and a red gingham shirt for work or weekend.










(Large green and blue flower print cotton t-shirt, Jil Sander, $395 at www.mrporter.com)




Well I flipped for this when first spotted back on the Spring runway. Now I have true faith in the New Order album cover art style especially the t-shirt styled with a jacket as shown on the site




(Alexander McQueen jacket, Bottega Veneta jeans and A.P.C. shoes)




With those prices, though, I'd better get on the freelance grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!