Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, April 4, 2011

Where's the Mini Market?






Swedish label, "minimarket" has some of the best accessories for Spring I've seen under the sun. I'm all about pairing some brogues when the weather turns warm, especially color blocked suede or ones with special cut out details











And these smokey round framed sunglasses might be the pair I need after a few years of rockin' the same white plastic over-sized aviators








Not sure what this pin is below....







hair pin? hat pin? poison dart?


Whatever it is, I need it!



Sofie Elvestedt, founder of minimaket in 2006 and one of three sisters behind the label, joked to Australian Bazaar that their aesthetic is


"sophisticated sexiness combined with a portion of humour. We go for happy and cheeky, rather than pretentious"


Problem is minimarket currently has an incredibly limited e-commerce (seriously, two items for sale?) and the New York stockist listed on their website is dreadfully bitchy Centre Market Street store, No. 6. Blech.


Come on, sisters, if they can get an international house of peasant tops on Broadway, there's room for some quality Swedish shoes!





For now check out minimarket online: http://www.minimarket.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!