Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, May 2, 2011

Doin' It: Baron Wells Polo Blue




Polos are my work wear for Summer but they get redundant so fast. This one by New York menswear label, Baron Wells, keeps it fresh with a Mod peter pan collar (a sharp, cool contrast against the dominant navy), a pocket for my night out license and credit card combo (then I'll be rubbing my eyes too) and an Yves Klein blue pants pairing I adore. Might have to steal this idea with my similar French Connection jeans. 

Thanks for the tip, Bows + Arrows!


(Baron Wells "Eaton" polo, 100% cotton, $125 at Bows + Arrows, shopbowsplusarrows.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!