Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

End of the Road: Oprah's Last Stand




Oh my Oprah! That crazy old guy got the wrong date: the end of the world wasn't Saturday but TODAY. For today, Oprah signs off into the sunset.

I will be on an airplane bound for Iberia, but have no fear I'll feel it. The moment when the world as we know it tremors into a new world order and 4pm sick days will feel hopeless and barren.


We'll miss you Ops.


I think the video below sums it up with the first lyric: "Grow and go, O"






Love,

It Can't All Be dior

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!