Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Doin't It: Two for Tuesday




Slather on the sunscreen and fire up the credit card, it's Spring/Summer SALE time! And two of my favorite New York stores I can't afford are taking it off!


Opening Ceremony is taking up to 50% off Patrik Ervell, Band of Outsiders, Cacharel and many other too cool for school labels. Maybe there's even some Rodarte pieces left? 







Meanwhile over on Greene Street, get some discounted Lanvin, Sacai and Altuzarra from the cool cat ladies at Kirna Zabete. Up to 30% off cothes, shoes and accessories, you say? I say, get outta my way! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!