Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, June 4, 2011

"It Can't All Be Dior" featured on The Inside Source




Did you see "It Can't All Be Dior" made the cover of style blog, The Inside Source? Yeah, my blog's kinda major like that!


A writer friend of mine, Laura Neilson, did this great piece about me, my writing and my love for all things design, especially when found for a song on Ebay.








(Some of my heart's desires... right now)







There's a great little round up on things I'm trolling the halls of Ebay for right now including that Oleg Cassini memoir I nabbed and half way devoured







Thanks so much to Laura and The Inside Source for the love!



(Click on logo to go directly to The Inside Source or link below)




I guess sometimes it CAN all be Dior!




Article: http://theinsidesource.com/article/fashion/it-cant-all-be-dior-blog-mac-smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!