Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jimmy Choo New Sandals Anyone?



I haven't used my blog to promote any of the items I've been quietly selling on Ebay until I got the hang of it and created a whole store and all, but these Brand New in Box 100% Authentic Jimmy Choo copper sandals are too spectacular to keep secret







These size 37.5 little wonders of copper leather with shiny copper heel are the perfect shoes to samba with your man in the moonlight on a warm Mexico nite



(Umm... mad for that heel!)


And these Jimmy Choo heels are brand spankin' NEW. I tried to use them once for a photoshoot but it didn't look right. But my loss is your gain! Snatch these sexy sandals up and get to dancing! 


Original Jimmy Choo box and dust bag included. I'm generous like that. 


Bidding ends on Saturday June 18th. Good luck!




Click any of the pics to go to my Ebay store or the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!