Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Nite's Party: Pride 2012 Art Show



It's Pride in New York and us gays are celebratin' our love for each other and for rainbow colored tacky outfits (ooh, so guilty!)





Last nite I went with Mr Taurus to an art show at Housing Works in Hell's Kitchen. Typical I didn't notice much artwork


(umm, duh. That's like saying the Pope wears a funny hat. Glad this "artist" reached deep!)




but saw some things of interest


(Feeling that gingham number)



(Child, you know I snatched this tome up!)



(The label says it all)



(Me and the Taurus. The smiles say it all here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!