Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meow, Alaia!

When I see how she [Anna Wintour] is dressed, I don’t believe in her tastes one second. I can say it loudly! ... Other people think like me, but don’t say it because they are afraid that Vogue won’t photograph them.

Anyway,who will remember Anna Wintour in the history of fashion? No one. Take Diana Vreeland, she is remembered because she was so chic. What she did with the magazine was great, with Avedon and all the great photographers. Vogue remains while its fashion editors come and go.





-Azzedine Alaia telling it like it is, baby! From an interview in Virgine Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!