Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

RESORT to This: Walk Softly and Carry a Big Tote

(Louis Vuitton)


Designers showed so many over-sized totes for Resort 2012, that my little canvas
*gift with purchase* feels sad and puny


(Yves Saint Laurent goes matchy-matchy with classically nautical)


(Bottega Veneta's signature woven leather in a new shape: bigger than a model tote!)

(Ikat get behind beaded fringe, Anna Sui)



And there were even options for boys



(Orange you glad Burberry created a leather tote for ya' boys?)



And in fur!


(The Row.... ok, that's maybe a backpack, but it felt "in the thread")




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!