Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

W(TF), Beyonce?





Sometimes the sum is truly greater than the parts. This is a prime example. Let's list the things I'm so-so with here

1. Beyonce. Not crazy in love with her although that "Irreplaceable" song is still my jam. 

2. W Magazine, which can't get the cover right to save its life lately.

3. Givenchy, which has become another casualty in that faux gothic/ punk leather and lace fixation.


But add them all up and this a pretty smashing look for everyone involved. Kudos, kids. Now keep the momentum up!

xo

It Can't All Be Dior


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!