Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, June 10, 2011

Yes, But Can I Pull it Off?



Lately (well until these past few heat wavy days that is) I've been having daytime fantasies about running around in a suit. Not just any suit, though. I've been fully monogamous in my lusty daydreams of this J Crew "Ludlow" suit


(I mean how cool is that guy? Totally one of those tortured alcoholic Irish writer guys I was married to in a past life)



But here's my worry: with my coloring I'm really concerned I may not be able to pull it off.  I'm not that pale white boy whose skin and hair reflect a sunny, Nantucket luncheon with mint iced tea and egg salad sandwiches vibe. 





Nor am I a dark skinned man where the contrast would be graphic and striking



Rather, I'm olive-y with dark hair and not sure if a suit the color of Cheerios works on my Cinnamon Toast Crunch skin


(Don't be jealous of my passport pic)


So for now, I will eye-f**k the hell out of Jcrew.com  at work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!