Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, July 8, 2011

Spring 2012: You Better Wear Protection



Ok, before I begin, I know I'm a tad behind on the men's shows, but it's never too late for fashionable lads, right? 

Let's look at the Spring 2012 menswear showing of Carven. Style after style showed cute and tidy boys in suits and shirts with leather pocket protectors in sharp colors




Head designer, Guillaume Henry is, according to Style.com, "an unapologetic fan of good manners and good taste" and really embraced this schoolboy aesthetic. 


I understand completely. Le petit ecolier has been one of my lifelong style go tos, so I feel you Mr. Henry! 





And...Umm.... I think I already own this whole look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!