Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Marc by Marc Clutch is for a Nite on the Prowl


I love this little chocolate suede Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch for an evening bag


The sleek design fits right in your hand (clutches are very important for Fall) and love that golden metallic cat applique slinking, a motif mirrored in the cheeky lining




This clutch will definitely make you stand out from the pack





(Marc by Marc Jacobs suede clutch with snake style panther, $330 at Net-A-Porter, http://www.net-a-porter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!