Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Collins it a Day!

Late nites have been spent on Netflix watching the Collins clan on the old 1966 Dark Shadows

                                   

                                  




While work days have been spent reading Jackie Collins' deep thoughts on Twitter







@ Jackie Collins 

Salty caramel ice cream is a total taste thrill!



@ Jackie Collins 

Did this year fly past,or is it just me?


@ Jackie Collins 

Who thinks The X Factor is too similar to American Idol??


@ Jackie Collins 

Its raining in LA & I love it!!!



@ Jackie Collins 

Countdown to the weekend. I love it!! Have a great one



(This woman has sold millions writing books!)




Perhaps I should make it the perfect trifecta and replace my morning coffee with a Tom Collins? It's the Collins way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!