Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, October 7, 2011

End of the Road: Friendly's!

Umm... a piece of my youth just went to its greasy grave....


(From "The Constant Complainer" blog. No I don't write that.)



My most recent visit to the ice cream and burger joint offered up more options than just my usual grilled cheese since you could now make any sloppy sandwich vegetarian with a Boca. Yup, folks, that's a last dying gasp if I've ever heard one.

-sigh- It's off to the complimentary cone head sundae cemetery in the sky. One day I hope to meet ya' there!



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!