Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, October 6, 2011

GILTy Purchase: Scary Rich!

GILT has a whole Halloween series of goodies to buy up and while this little skull candle set needs to be added to the everyday gothic library that is Stately Grand Street Manor


(Gift set of five 2 1/4 inch wax skull candles, D.L. & Co., $28 at Gilt.com)



this Rococo dressing table gives my wallet the heebie-jeebies


(French provincial style mahogany dressing table, Fabulous and Baroque, $1,350 + $175 delivery fee at Gilt.com)




$1,350 for a Repo Roco?! That's like that time Michael Jackson blew a televised wad on "high end" Pier 1 Imports. Spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!