Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Gonna Get Chilly Soon

Yeah it's all Indian Summer round 3 out, but may I remind you the nip in the air ain't going nowhere. Soon you're gonna need a chic little jacket to keep you warm but still lookin' hot.

Might I suggest





NEW with Tags Proenza Schouler tweed motorcycle style blazer, size small, $199.95






Yeah, in my Ebay store. What?! 









Here's your chance: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320771098381?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_912wt_1344

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!