Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Perfect Weekend: My Kinda Restaurant

(Oh child!)



Mr. Taurus knows me so well. For our date nite this weekend, a cozy corner of West Village restaurant, Cowgirl, was ours and as if sweet potato tater tots with creamy pecan mustard weren't enough, the whole damn place was Halloween-ed out its damn mind! Hell there even was a whole Halloween menu!

And when Mr Taurus ordered a Halloween themed Blue Lagoon cocktail, what little plastic creature accompanied it but a tiny azure bull




Even mean old Taurus got a good chuckle out of that




So kitschy and Baltimore this place! How did I not know about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!