Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, October 27, 2011

This Week's Top Model Moment

Bianca got the ax. True she was kinda a mega-bitch but man could she quip!






This week she refused to splash about in a tub like an idot at a party promoting signature fragrances that will never see the light of day. Her refusal was all too obvious: "Tyra would never do this!" 


(Actually, honey, there isn't much Tyra wouldn't do for a check)


Of course, Tyra reminded little Miss Big Britches that she's in her hut now and do what the queen says or off with your weave! 

In her mandatory moment of reflection upon oust, Bianca chimed "If I had to do it again, I wouldn't change anything but my shoes" 




Now sashay away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!