Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, October 24, 2011

Where's the Dead? Where's the WALKING?!

(Waitin' around for something to happen...)




Dear Walking Dead,


In a show about zombie apocalypse, you're running dangerously heavy on narrative. Five minutes of action dropped in is not enough!



(Maybe I'm being greedy to want more zombie ridden, tensions high scenes like this from the season premiere)




Especially after all the episode 2 time lollygagging with the wrap around porch crowd (yeah and that's some screen door stronghold that they're all just a casually sitting around drinking oj and eating Little Debbie zebra cakes)






I guess my advice is this: remember, your audience is compromised of zombie fans. And you're making them hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!