Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Work Blog: Butterfield 8 Inspiration

Even before her death this year, I've been one Elizabeth Taylor lovin' gay and with a big vintage event coming up next Friday at Roundabout Soho, I wrote up this style inspiration from one of E. Taylor's Oscar winning performances, "Butterfield 8"





(Vivienne Westwood lipstick logo shirt, size 4, Roundabout Price $149)







(Dolce & Gabbana fuchsia silk bustier dress, size 6, Roundabout Price $469)



Click the above photos or the below link to go to the original article I wrote on Roundabout's blog:


http://roundaboutresale.tumblr.com/post/11101425704/roundabouts-movie-library-butterfield-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!