Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, November 3, 2011

One for the Boys

(Cuz we never get a good sale!)


Fashion For Action honorary chair Thom Browne is having a sample sale starting today at 11am





I've always wanted one of those glen plaid men's capelets or pretty much anything from his Spring 2011 collection



(Le petit ecolier look perfected) 




This long line guaranteed event better take credit cards!



WhenThursday, November 3 through Saturday, November 5 


Hours: Thurs and Fri 11am to7pm, Sat noon to 4pm


Where: 210 11th Ave at 25th St, Suite 500

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!