Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Did It: Shipley and Halmos Sample Sale

Yesterday I jumped over to the Shipley + Halmos sample sale yesterday and nabbed an awesome color block tee.There was also pants for $85, woven shirts for $75 and some awesome knitwear including this Spring 2011 cardigan for $100


The red's great, and there's a heathered blue only in size xs that I still got my mind wrapped up in. Dang I should have got it!

Sam and Jeff were both on hand and it was so cute to have Jeff pop round to consult with you about what looked good and play sales associate





If Mr G weren't there to keep my wallet in check I probably could have been pulled into buying more surrounded by so much handsomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!