Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Doin' It: My Birthday Party at Dave + Busters

I had to take yesterday off to recuperate from all the birthday weekend fun...







Kids, if you get the chance to ever go to a birthday party at Dave + Busters, jump at it





I haven't had so much fun in Times Square. Fruity drinks, cheesy sweet potato fries, Dr Pepper and all the games you can play. Heaven!




5,737 tickets we won through various rounds of skee-ball, hoops, this silly raccoon catches apples fallin' from the tree game and, per my sister's advice, the 'Price is Right'-esque big wheel





All those =





Giant novelty banana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!