Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's a Gift: Hunter Intarsia Sweater

Even though I'm a vegetarian this hunter intarsia knit sweater on Ebay right now would be a-ok in my holiday stocking this year









And it's perfect cuz until my paycheck gets that mythical bump I hear is supposed to happen in your 30's, this is as close to Hermes as I'ma gonna get

























(100% Acrylic goldenrod intarsia hunter pattern crewneck sweater, Fuzz Dandy,  $34.35 at
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-mustard-country-hunting-jumper-indie-vtg-s-m-l-xl-/290537098360?pt=UK_Men_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&var=&hash=item895f93ef76)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!