Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's a Gift: Kelly Rowland's Presence

In 24 hours I'll be in Maryland celebrating the holidays with my family! I'm no Scrooge, so I'm leaving you with a special holiday gift.


Ms. Kelly Rowland is a judge and mentor on the UK (and far superior) X Factor and recently took to the stage to sing* a medley of hits.


The Brits LOVE her and you know what, she's definitely a favorite around the It Can't All Be Dior office.


Watch this B shimmy in hot pants as you indulge in yet another frosted baked good


                                


Happy Holidays!


* Everytime a pop star sings live, an angel gets his wings

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!