Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not Me But Lately I Want...

A Toggle Coat








Maybe it's because we're finally heading back into the cold, inclement weather after this icky run of balminess




(Raf Simons hooded long-sleeve double-faced wool over the placket toggle coat in camel, $1,134 at Park & Bond, http://www.parkandbond.com/product/76395808)





Maybe it's that reoccuring sailor chic spell I fall under





(Woolrich Woolen Mills 'Montgomery' stretch wool toggle trench, $795 at Need Supply Co., http://needsupply.com/mens/outerwear/montgomery-coat.html#)



or the way the coat walks the line between boy and man








Or maybe it's because boys look so good in them on the street! Purr...





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!