Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Clause is Coming to Town (Oh and Satan too)

Believe it or not, this is a Christmas post




In parts of Austria, Germany and Italy when St Nicholas holds his grand "Krampus" procession into town he doesn't come accompanied by merry little toy making elves, but rather child eating demons





 They're present to hold court on the children and determine who's worthy of trinkets and candy and who's seeing a far darker fate


(This guy's all business as he steers the cart to remove mischief making tots)


After the devil's march, St Nicholas finally glides in right at the end after making everyone wait around.

Diva!


And works the zealous crowd.

Next year, I'm booking a December 4th trip to the Alps, honey. I gotta see this in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!