Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, December 9, 2011

Umm... This Be Good: My Sister's X-mas Carrrrd

I love my sister. Sometimes we share a brain. Knowing "Season's Greetings" is wide open to interpretation, this is the Christmas card she chose to send out this year:






This is 100% her baby too. She photographed and developed the visual concept of two drunken pirate skeletons coming back for one last celebration and to me it captures the holiday completely: live it up with those you love!


Thanks Kelly and Happy Holidays to you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!