Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WE WE WE All The Way Home: Madonna's New York Film Premiere

(Madonna in Roberto Cavalli with new blood, Andrea Riseborough)


Madonna made a movie and brought it home to New York this week. 

The difference between the premiere at MoMA and the previous presentations at the Venice and Toronto Film Festivals? 

"No one has gotten me a glass of champagne like they did in Venice and Toronto. So I’m sober"


Oh Madonna, I'm drunk in love with you! And your guest list ain't so bad either


(Parker Posey decked in red and a serapi)


(Umm... was there a crimson lady motif, Chloe Sevigny?)


(Olivier Theyskens and Richard Chai debate Like a Prayer versus Like A Virgin)



(Olivia Palermo, never match your shoes to your date's pocket square!)


(I guess Anne Vyalitsina looks good, but where's your boyfriend? He look better!)


(Luckily, The Silver Fox was there holding down the cute...)


(and Adrien Brody too!)


(I hope Madonna located the bar. But then again she always knew where to find the boys and the booze!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!