Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, January 9, 2012

Project Runway All Stars Forcing Me To Choose (And That's a Good Thing)

Between which mustached spritely shoulda been is my fave:



Austin Scarlett







or Mondo





Both have a portfolio of personal Project Runway bests and sent out consistently amazing work for the All Stars premiere



                      -Austin-                                                                                                                    -Mondo-
                                                                              






Austin's did not photograph very well cuz it was a little sweet floaty number on the telly. 

But from the on trend fascinator to the ability to make tired material choice trash bags look new, Mondo wins this week! 



So that's   

               Austin 0
               Mondo 1



I love that there's an actual game on here. Even the other contestants raised they game (I have to admit I dug Kenley's bath mat draping) I'm genuinely excited about this season. Perhaps P.R. is on a path of redemption? Maybe it's the talent level or the new judges or just that (SO FAR) it seems like design will be the focus over drama and beauty queens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!