Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, January 2, 2012

Scene of the Time: New Years 2012




For New Year's, Mr Taurus and I celebrated with a quiet, intimate little affair at home. Bowls were scattered with symbols of luck in the new year: basil, oranges and peanuts





The table featured a light dusting of homemade confetti crafted from  Lancôme and Fendi ads from the December ELLE




My mother's thank you cards sent to us serves as impromptu seating cards






And we popped a bottle of champagne I'd saved from a styling gig to toast the successes of 2011 and the new triumphs ahead for 2012



Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!