Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, January 30, 2012

You Say Gelato...

I say bring back Miss Piggy!


This week's make a dress inspired by ice cream with a press agent, was a cute idea, Project Runway All Stars, but that six hour constraint seemed like a real mean tack-on





However, there was some nice output this week from both of my designer dudes.





AUSTIN





Austin's knotted and beaded felt like a warm buttery concoction of vanilla and spice and showed some nice craftsmanship.








MONDO


























Cool crisp and refreshing, this is the what the challenge was supposed to be all about: visualization of a flavor. Delicious and the clear winner.




Week four tally comes to:





Austin  2

Mondo 2


Milk with sour cherries?  Zero




Yuk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!