Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, February 3, 2012

Are You "Luvin' " Madonna's New Video?





Madonna's new single "Give Me All Your Luvin' " leaked weeks ago online but now the full on, glossy video is out and wouldn't you know, it's got a football theme. Hmm... wonder if that could be in time to promote anything???


                              


Meanwhile Madge looks great in her raincoat Doris Day moments







and super sexy in her cropped jacket, leopard bra and granny panties,







but the Marilyn Monroe style she rocked so many Video Music Awards ago looks, well... a little granny





Sorry, I LOVE you M!!! But that is not the freshest look and definitely might be one to put back in the closet and not revisit





All in all a great video with incredible style and that Madonna brand tongue-in-cheek ironic humor


And some great cheer leading from MIA and Nicki Minaj!




I'm M-A-D- for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!