Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, February 2, 2012

College Jeopardy Makes Me Feel Old




Last evening, as Mr G and I readied for our nightly competition of who houses more useless information, we were greeted with unannounced guest, "College Jeopardy" 



Adding insult to injury a "I'm Married to a Famous Singer" category came up and the clue wen something like 

"I'm married to Gavin Rossdale, no doubt" 



-blank stares-


beep beep


Alex: And that, of course, is Gwen Stefani. 



I gulped. These two are my generation's Paul and Joanne. And now they're $200 stumpers for the 20 set. 






I'm OLD. Thanks College Jeopardy. What is "I'm off to the river?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!