Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Harper's Bazaar Wants to Party Like it's 1999

Cuz their much touted "re-design" resulted in not so fresh looking images like this subscriber only cover featuring 90's golden girl, Gwyneth (How fresh! how NOW!)




Doin' her best Toni Braxton at The Grammy's 



(Ok, it was 2001. So sue me.)


Ugh, Harper's ANOTHER missed opportunity! When will Hearst put real change into a once storied fashion publication. Diana, Polly, Carmel, Alexey, Liz, Kate.. they all made valuable contributions to make the magazine VOGUE's rightful rival.

This is no way to compete. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!