Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, February 23, 2012

It Can't All Be Dior's Birthday Present #2



Gaultier in at Dior.






No one is even throwing his name around and with today's news of Raf Simon's departure at Jil Sander, his rumored appointment seems inevitable now.



While Raf's stark, modern minimalism would definitely be interesting to see play out at a house long known for over the top ruffles and trim, my heart is still pining for Gaultier. He truly gets the the drama and artistic femininity of the brand and would create confections women would swoon over














My hopes are not high, but hell, didn't I just ask for Ryan Gosling?


Clearly reality is loose on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!