Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Christophe Lemaire Must Have Just Been Apartment Hunting

As someone who just finished a stretch of apartment searchin', I recognize a lot of these moves from Lemaire's namesake label's Fall presentation:



"Ugh, this carpetting's gotta go!"









"You're seriously calling this a two bedroom?"
























"The view's ok, but I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do with that kitchen"















"Um, no thanks. I've seen enough."


























"The TV will go over there and that couch he insists on will go over there. God, I hope the movers drop that thing. Maybe if I slip them a $20..."





"What was that? Was that a roach? I could have sworn I saw a roach right over there.Oh, I'm not rentin' no roach motel. You see one, there's millions more lurkin' about, just waiting for you to put down those Oreos so they can go to town!"



























"Will I ever be able to buy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!