Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

If Peter Som Made Menswear

I'd imagine some pretty amazing pieces based on his current Spring collection.

Picture it: New York City, 2012


This whimsical zebra print would be mine all mine, but in jaunty shorts with cuffs and a grosgrain belt


























Since it's so chilly in my office, perhaps a lightweight sweater is more in line






























Although I don't think I'm at the still sick + chilly office point where I need a full on coat, but if I did and if he made menswear, how sleek would a man's version of this structured stud be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!