Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, March 19, 2012

Perfect Weekend: St Patrick's Day Dinner Party



Over the weekend, Ms BJ had the Taurus and I over for a dinner party with Irish flare and vegetarian fare










































Which was quite a feat for my friend who likes her meat! But the Guinness and wine infused cheese plate,
the roasted fingerling veggies and the onion tart were phenom!



And there were two kinds of Irish stews

(And even more cheese!)


For dessert: cupcakes made with Baileys and whiskey




We all got our Irish jig and drink on. And Mr Taurus even got into the spirit


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!