Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, March 5, 2012

Project Runway All Stars: Just Give Me the Light


So very Storm (nerd alert) meets Silver Surfer (ooh), my only question is which unnamed artist that Pharell "works with' will be sporting this look? Hmm, Kelis? 





AUSTIN






MONDO


Just one of many Mortal Kombat messes






Very astute assessment Pharell. And I thought you were just gonna be eye candy



Purr in your Tims and your lady cardigan. 




Man, as the competition winds down, the tempest between our two designer sprites is really heating up




Mondo even got his s**t talk on about Austin this week!


But that didn't help his score as Austin takes the lead this week with



AUSTIN        5

MONDO       4





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!