Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, March 2, 2012

Top Model Lips: Most Ridic Ever?

Get this girl some Smith's Rosebud Salve, STAT! 



Let us conference: over the far too many years I've been a Top Model addict, catching each season live and then ad nasueum in life suck after life suck marathons, I've witnessed a lot of crazy ish. Tyra has tortured her "hopefuls" with carrying live roaches and fire, head shaves and walking on water (Tyra is the Jesus of the CW set!) but with all this expertise under my belt these country of origin temporary lip tattoos that closed out the British vs Americans season premiere this week still had me reaching for the "huh?"






Violent lips? Yeah, I'd like some of those, please. 


And just as a sidebar, I've got my early root on for Mr Taurus-esque, Azmarie 



Doin' it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!