Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Coco Rocha Proves That Having Style Gets You the Job Every Time


Coco Rocha charmed the pants right off Dennis Basso in her vintage Givenchy pantsuit at the MET Ball a few weeks ago


(Coco in vintage Givenchy at MET Ball 2012)



He booked her right away for his Fall 2012 campaign based on her innate style






“What I loved about her was while practically everyone else was wearing borrowed dresses she was wearing an outfit she had bought..." 


Granted, one formerly owned by a little unknown movie actress named Elizabeth Taylor and all. No big whoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!