Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Man, I Gotta Start Drinking Scotch with Dirty Dish Water

Because these sweet and fun cocktails get me every time






Congrats to my friend, David Bergman for releasing his book on green architecture and sustainable design. Last nite he hosted a fete at Revision Lounge and Gallery complete with green themed drinks, the Carbonated Footprint of which I definitely did not conserve. 



Anywho, make sure to pick up a copy of this great book on the history and future of green interiors and exteriors 





('Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide' by David Bergman, $16.13 at Amazon.com, http://www.amazon.com/Sustainable-Design-Critical-Architecture-Briefs/dp/1568989415)


And if you see me out, make sure I stick to my new cocktail recipe! Ugh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!