Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Marni for $44 at GILT Right Now

Marni is one of my favorite labels and right now GILT is showcasing this little sass-a-ma-tass leather and feather brooch



And at $44 you best believe I have me eyes set on you, my pretty. Imagine this high street Robin Hood flare on your lapel and you got one conversation started for all Summer gallery openings and weddings. Yeah, I'm that tacky guy who shows up to your wedding with an attention grabber.



(Marni leather, acrylic and feather brooch, $44 at Gilt.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!