Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, May 21, 2012

SNL Gave Much Satisfaction




Could it be? An SNL that made me laugh out loud (apologies to my co-workers who had to endure my Monday morning guffaws as I caught up on Hulu just now)







Mick Jagger, sir, I do a fancy roll of my hand and bow gesture to you and your comedic skills



"It would never in a million years be anal"   





"We can dream, can't we? "




And the return of  'Lazy Sunday' brought a whole sing-along about a planned trip to Sister Act the Musical complete with sneaky beverages




 "we take more shots in the theater than John Wilkes Booth"  - BRILLIANT !




And Dooneese finally found love with a hopeless face (and those dwarven hands) with special guest Jon Hamm-ing it up as an Italian singer 






Good for her and a special send-off for Kristen Wiig who is ready for prime time and/or the movies 




Man, that hand got a lot of play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!