Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This Zara Blazer Really Zips Around Town!

At Housing Work's "Design on a Dime" event last Thursday I admired a fashionable lady's yellow bouclé blazer with zip off bottom panel. She delighted in informing me it was Zara

































Well, now my fellow Maryland-er, model Hilary Rhoda popped up at The Shops at Target party last nite sportin' the same aurulent outerwear




























 (Zara 100% cotton bouclé zipper detail blazer, $129 at http://www.zara.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!