Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, June 22, 2012

Lord & Taylor Wants You to Pick Up More than Slingbacks This Weekend




Lord & Taylors nationwide are hosting a 'Perfect Pair' event this Saturday. Slip into some mules and let a little four legged number slip into your heart.


Not only will there be dogs up for adoption from no kill animal sheltersduring the event, but L+T is promoting the cause with a fund raiser for Best Friends Animal Society on their blog, HERE

Best Friends Animal Society is a nationwide non-profit organization focused on building no-kill programs and partnerships. 


***My only thought, however, is remember animals are not accessories and this is a true commitment unlike last season's sandals. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!